You’re just a few steps away from starting your best web hosting experience yet. We’ve put together this checklist to guide you in the order process, and to make sure you have everything you need to get up and running.
1 Choose Your Hosting
Your first step is to decide what type of hosting platform is right for you. Each has advantages and disadvantages depending on your unique circumstances.
- Simple Web Hosting · Inexpensive yet powerful shared hosting options
- VPS Hosting · Virtual Private Servers, for those who need greater control on a smaller budget
- Cloud Hosting · Adjust your resources on the fly, great for last-minute promotions or unexpected traffic bursts
- Dedicated Servers · Powerful servers for the ultimate in performance and control
2 Choose Optional Features
We want to make sure you have everything you need to make your business or project a success. That’s why we offer much more than just web hosting. Check out some of these additional options we have available:
- Domain Names · You need a great domain name to match your great hosting plan. Register a new domain with us, or transfer an existing one from another provider.
- Website Monitoring · Make sure your website is online and functional at all times
- Server Management · Leave the management of your VPS, cloud or dedicated server in the hands of professionals
- SSL Certificates · Boost customer confidence by ensuring their online transactions are protected. We offer a wide range of certificates from trusted vendors.
- PCI Compliance Scanning · Ensure your website meets Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards, an essential step in becoming PCI compliant
- Daily Security Scanning · Scan your website every day and identify dangerous security holes and malware
- Merchant Accounts · A merchant account and payment gateway solution so you can accept credit cards directly through your website
- Backup Options · Make sure your VPS, cloud or dedicated server data is protected
If you’re not sure about any of these options, they can always be ordered at a later time.
3 Place Your Order
Once you’ve decided on the services you want, it’s time to place your order. You can get started by clicking the “ORDER NOW” button on the type of hosting you’ve selected from Step 1. If you decided on any optional services from Step 2, you can click “Continue Shopping” during the order process and choose additional items.
Note that depending on the type of hosting you choose, it may take up to one business day for your order to be fully provisioned and ready for your use. At that time, you will receive an email from us containing your access information, as well as other important details you’ll need to get started.
4 Let Us Move You!
Now that your hosting service is ready to go, it’s time to get your website online. If you’re moving from another hosting provider, we’re happy to help you move your website data over to us. All you need to do is contact us and provide us with the login details for your old web host. We’ll walk you through the entire process.
Just because your site is moved or created doesn’t mean you’re on your own. We’re always available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays to answer any questions you may have. Don’t hesitate to contact us any time you like.